The Neighbors' Place
The Neighbors' Place Services
Subscribe to Updates!
- Christmas Assistance Program Sign Up
- Thursday, October 27, 2011 - Friday, October 28, 2011 02:00 - 04:00
- The Neighbors' Place - Wausau
- Neighbors Place Benefits
** SIGN-UP WILL BE THE FOLLOWING DATES **
Thursday, October 27, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday, October 28, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, October 29, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Sunday, October 30, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Families must qualify for the program. Applications are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. We would like you to bring along:
- Photo identification
- Social Security Cards for everyone in the house
- Proof of Marathon County residency for all adults in the house
- One month’s proof of income for everyone in the house, including unemployment, child support, SSI, SSDI, W2, child care subsidy, foster care, part-time and full-time wages
- Birthdates (Month, Day, Year) for each child
- Three gift ideas of $30 value or less for each child
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED
If you have guardianship/custody of a child that is not your own (a relative’s, a friend’s, etc) you must have proper documentation proving that you are the custodian.
Questions? Please call us at (715) 845-1966
- The Neighbors' Place
- 745 Scott Street
EventList powered by schlu.net